risk factor of hiv for a v shortime penetration

hi sir, i had sex last night with a black guy.black guy is hiv positive but in excellent health.i m a total top and i m hiv negative. i have herpes but no sores or anything on my penis.he was bottom.first he sucked my cock for v long time and then he asked me to fuck him bb. i enter my penis in him but i was so scared that i took it out within few seconds.i m still v scared that if i got some thing even with few seconds? we had kissing too . am i on risk?please help i m so worried

Unprotected sex does place you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV, even if the barebacking was only brief. My advice is that you get an HIV-antibody test at the three- and six-month marks. I also strongly advise you never place yourself at risk again!

ITS THE NUT AGAIN THAT JUST DONATED !!
Finger Sucking Redux