Please Help - Almost a year of constant Paranoia

Hello. I am a female who had brief unprotected vaginal sex with a male almost three years ago. A little while after, I had started to panic. I had asked him of his HIV status at that time. He had gotten married and before so, he and his wife both took an HIV test on the National HIV testing day. The results were negative.

Since then, I have been to four doctors. I am constantly feeling for lymph nodes in my neck, groin, and underarm. I have also had four doctors feel all of my lymph nodes and they see nothing abnormal. I have had blood tests at the hospital... just normal blood work.. White blood cell count is perfect. I have not lost any weight or been sick. In fact, I have gained almost 30 pounds since then.

I was put on antidepressant medication and diagnosed with Hypochondria and OCD. For a while my worries had stopped. But, just the other day I was feeling on my neck (maybe pressing too firmly) and I was able to feel a very very small, lymph node. It is not feelable unless I press very deep onto my neck.

I have a problem with delving into the internet... almost looking for symptoms. Do you feel that I am at risk? Please, please help.

If you are so worried, why not just get HIV tested? A rapid test will give you a result in as few as 20 minutes.

Symptom searching the Internet is a very bad idea for everyone, particularly for someone diagnosed with depression, hypochondria and OCD! I'd recommend you seek counseling (psychotherapy) for your ongoing psychological problems and irrational fears.

Can the consumption of dry seamon cause HIV?
I'd Like To Know The Facts