Can the consumption of dry seamon cause HIV?

Imagine this scenario. What if you had a room mate who was a compulsive masturbating inconsiderate douche bag, who rarely washed his hands after jerking off his baby penis with a pair of tweezers, or chop sticks. Suppose he still had traces of seamen on his hands and then made contact with a keyboard or computer mouse, thus leaving traces of seamen on those peripheral devices. Now an unsuspecting victim comes along(me) makes contact with the same peripheral devices and gets traces of seamen on his fingers, then later consumes a meal without washing his hands, can he get HIV that way?

Im in dire need of an answer doc, I got generalized anxiety disorder and my mind is running at 100mph. Uses your mythical power of reason, persuasion and logic to take me out this worrying fret!! AHHH@!@!

Your roommate is "a compulsive masturbating inconsiderate douche-bag who rarely washes his hands after jerking off his baby penis with a pair of tweezers . . ."???? And you're worried that Mr. Continuously-Wanking-Sticky-Fingers might touch a computer keyboard and leave traces of his spunk, which you might then come into contact with as you sign onto TheBody.com to write me this whacked-out post and after that you might consume a Happy Meal without washing your hands and thereby be at possible risk for acquiring HIV??? WOWZA!

You report you have "generalized anxiety disorder" (GAD). I certainly won't argue with that diagnosis! Dude, relax. You are at absolutely no risk from your horned-up roomie. HIV is not transmitted via casual contact. Your GAD is OOC (out of control). HIV doesn't live very long at all outside the body. The chances of contracting HIV from the scenario you describe are completely nonexistent. If my "mythical power of reason, persuasion, and logic" are insufficient for you to shake your worries, I'd recommend you seek counseling and treatment of your GAD.

If people are so worried
Please Help - Almost a year of constant Paranoia