Follow up to my 'donation returned....?'

Thank you!

Got it right this time and should be on the way! Question, though..as I read through the forums here, it makes me paranoid as well. I never used to be. But honestly: I read through these things and think 'wow..we really don't know what's on a chair or on a shelf..'

That leads to my question: I left my dentist..with a HUGE scratch down the back of my lower leg. Could a needle have been in/on the seat in the waiting room or on the dentist's chair itself?

But..that's something I would know instantly, right? Not while walking out later on..

Thank you so much!

Generally speaking, one would indeed feel getting a "HUGH scratch down the back of the lower leg"! Your HIV risk is nonexistent. Continue to review the information in the archives of this forum. You should find the information on HIV transmission both sexual and nonsexual to be enlightening and reassuring. Paranoia stems from irrational fear, misinformation and myth. Learn the facts. They are very reassuring.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well.

THROW ME IN THE BOWL WITH THE REST OF THE NUTS ! THIS NUT WILL DONATE AS WELL
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MCUH -- BUT NOW -- HERE'S A QUICKIE!! - DON'T BE HUMBLE AND MAKE SURE YOU POST THIS FOR ALL!