PLEASE POST THIS AND LET PEOPLE READ

Hi Dr. Frascino,

First of all I would like to congratulate on the excellent work you are doing. Sending you tonns of good karma , I hope it will help you with your noble cause.

I have seen this interesting article on net and wanted to share with you. Please let me and the rest of the people who visit this site regularly know how true and feasible the information in this article is : -

Is There Evidence AIDS is Sexually Transmitted?

According to Dr. David Rasnick, the facts don't support the hypothesis. Check out his letter from the British Medical Journal online:

Sex Has Nothing to Do With AIDS

David Rasnick, Visiting Scientist, UC Berkeley rasnick@mindspring.com January 20, 2003

I challenge [doctors] to come up with the names, even one will do, of the persons documented to have shown that AIDS or HIV is sexually transmitted. I know of no such study.

In fact, the scientific, medical literature is full of evidence that neither AIDS nor HIV is sexually transmitted. It is only assumed that they are.

What you found on the Net is pure poppycock! David Rasnick is an AIDS denialist, one of a dwindling group of whackos who live in some type of parallel universe that manages to ignore not only overwhelming and irrefutable scientific fact, but also common sense.

Regarding his credentials, "Visiting Scientist, UC Berkley," this turns out to be yet another fabrication. Richard Horland, PhD, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, states: "I understand David Rasnick claimed an affiliation with our department in an article. David Rasnick has no affiliation with the University of California, Department of Molecular and Cell Biology. One should obviously be concerned that someone who misrepresents his own affiliation might also misrepresent data and arguments in other areas."

To learn the truth about AIDS and the truth about AIDS denialists, visit www.aidstruth.org.

Don't be fooled by Rasnick's nonsense.

freaking out
THROW ME IN THE BOWL WITH THE REST OF THE NUTS ! THIS NUT WILL DONATE AS WELL