He wrapped my Lettuce Wrap + Donation

Dr. Bob,

I have a question. I was in a restraunt and the server brought my plate over. As he was setting it down I notice he had a scratch, paper cut, or nick on his finger. If this person was HIV+ and his finger with the abrasion above is resting on my food when he brings it. I think nothing of it and eat the food right away. What are a persons chances of getting the HIV virus like this? I wouldn't know if I had any small microscopic cuts or abrasions in my mouth?

Where are we here? Where can I donate?

Thank You, Sasha

Hello Sasha,

Your chance of acquiring HIV from a waiter with "a scratch, paper cut, or nick on his finger" is nonexistent, even if he hand fed you your lettuce wrap.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Enjoy your dinner and don't forget to tip the waiter well!

Overpowering Terror-II
Hot Yoga