I woohooed !! THANK YOU !! (So stressed, please help ! Feb 12, 2010)

I went, I tested and I'm fine !!!

Thank you so much for the work you do, it helps a lot of worried people...

For those who are worried like I was, I HAD SO MANY SYMPTÔMS (like thrush and night sweats!!) and I read stories like mine, of people who thought they had HIV with all the symptoms and were fine and I tought : "No. I KNOW there is something wrong with me... I had ALL the signs"

I never thought i'd be the one telling you this but... NADA, NOTHING !! I don't even have another disease...!! I'M PERFECTLY HEALTHY! So suprised and releaved... GO GET TESTED !! If you are looking for me, i'll be outside, enjoying life and giving back (I promised myself i would donate blood) ;)

Thanks for your thanks and for taking time to write in and share your story. Another testimonial from someone who had "ALL the signs" who in reality was HIV negative!

WOO-HOO!

Be well.

Dr. Frascino's Sistuation Vs. Unprotected Oral
no sexual desire