Possible False Negative

I had sex with a woman that I barely knew several times around 12 years ago. Also, a year before that I kissed a girl for about an hour that I just met that day. I started having some strange problems several years ago and it has progressed to the point where I feel that it could be nothing other than AIDS. In 2008 I took an oral swab test, a Home Access test and then I went to LabCorp and took the Elisa and PCR DNA test. They have all come back negative or non-reactive but all of my symptoms point to HIV. Could I have waited too long to take the test or could something else in my body cause a false negative.

You had a nookie 12 years ago and kissed a girl for an hour 13 years ago and now more than a decade later you've developed a few symptoms and so you're convinced you have AIDS? WOWZA! Plus you've had multiple negative HIV-antibody tests (rapid oral test, Home Access, ELISA) and an undetectable qualitative HIV PCR DNA test in 2008. YIKES! Exactly what part of "HIV negative" are you having difficulty understanding?

Your multiple negative HIV tests are definitive, conclusive and absolutely WOO-HOO-able. Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. A negative HIV test outside the window period trumps "symptoms" each and every time! Your concerns that you may have "waited too long to test" are unwarranted. The tests would still be accurate a dozen or even two dozen years later.

You may be convinced you have AIDS. I, however, am absolutely certain you are HIV negative. The evidence is irrefutable and overwhelming. If you cannot accept the truly wonderful news that you dodged the HIV bullet, you should seek counseling (psychotherapy).

is love possible between a positive-negative couple
Dr. Frascino's Sistuation Vs. Unprotected Oral