Should my Hairdresser be concerned

Hello Dr Frascino,

Here is my question and concern. I told my hairdresser that she should not be concerned.

However, I wanted to confirm.

To Start off, I am Undetectable since I started treatment 7 months ago (may last 2 Bloodwork Test each 3 months apart). My last boolod work had me Undetectable, T-Cells Low 600 and my % was 34.1

Here is what happened.

I was having my hair bleached blonde. She left the bleach on a liitle long and caused a light burn. She washed it out and when she started to put in the toner, she said that I was bleeding. I looked at it from a mirror. I was a small amout of blood seeping through the skin. She was concerned that her bare hands where touching that area.

She said she had a very small hand nail tyoe cut on her hand.

Should she be concerned.

I called a friend and he said there should be no need to be concerned since I am undetectable and high %, and with the bleach with shampoo there is no need to worry.

Should there be a concern.

Bleached Blonde

Hey Bleached Blonde,

I can tell you're not a true blonde, because you are very smart. I absolutely agree with you: Your "hair-burner" should not be concerned. (By the way, all you true blondes out there, I was only kidding. Don't send angry messages, OK?)

scrape on penis during dryhumping
Roommate precautions?