Dr. Bob - Can I Woo Hoo Now?

Hi Dr. Bob, I hope you are well. I am hoping that I can Woo Hoo and would like your opinion. I have tested negative at 1 month, 13 weeks, and 24 weeks with a rapid test - finger prick with whole blood. I addition I had an ELISA test a 16 weeks which was negative. I had the 24 weeks test because I was told 24 weeks is equal to 6 months (which I was told would be conclusive). My risk was receptive unprotected oral. Do you think with these test results , especially the 24 weeks rapid that I can Woo Hoo? I really want to Woo Hoo. What are your thoughts?? I still have some physical issues which both you and my Dr. don't seem worrisome about. Again thank you in advance for your time and guidance. I will donate and continue to donate to support your foundations wonderful efforts.

I have exactly one word for you: WOOOO-DE-FRICKIN'-HOOOO!

OK, I'll add a few more . . . .

Congratulations! Yes, you are absolutely, definitively, conclusively, WOO-HOO-ably HIV negative.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well.

Gilette Nightmare
IS IT TIME TO START?