Gilette Nightmare

Recently, I engaged in anal sex with a partner. He told me he would stimulate my ass with a dildo. When on the bed, I felt that it was something, really large (but didn't look at it since I was on my hands and knees). After all this was done, I looked at what he inserted in me and it was a long can of Gilette Shaving cream...............

He didn't use it on himself before...is there a risk for HIV or an STD since the can did not have a condom over it ?

Dude, your sex partner shoved a can of Gillette shaving cream up your butt! WOWZA. Now that's kinky. Were you having sex in the loo? Good thing he didn't grab other handy objects like the toilet plunger or hairdryer. Could it be that he thought your backside needed a shave and maybe he got carried away? Well, no matter, assuming he hadn't shoved his shaving supplies up other tricks' butts, there is no reason to worry about STDs/HIV. I'd be more concerned that he may have damaged the delicate lining of the rectum. Then again, if you're used to accommodating super-sized objects in your backdoor -- fire hydrants, Mini Coopers, Boeing 747s, whatever -- then I suppose this may not have been a problem.

Finally your story should be a cautionary tale for all forum readers to protect their tails from kinky playmates wielding large phallic shaped objects in the vicinity of the rear door of their home entertainment center.

Be well!

Terrified!! Please Help Dr Frascino !! I will Donate to your Foundation!
Dr. Bob - Can I Woo Hoo Now?