My conern and worried

hello Dr bob

I like you very much and the services providing to the society.

I read the forums archive to match my situation. I found some convincing answers though. I went to a strip club in canada, I was given a nice dance and finally I ended with giving masturbation with the stripper. She used her saliva spitting on her hand and stroked my penis, she did it for 4 times , the masturbation went upto 10 minutes. one time I kissed her, eventhough she was refusing to kiss. I came on her hand and that is it.

I was afraid of HIV and went to the clinic and took Hiv antibody test and came negative after 2 days( this is to assure that this is the only exposure during past 1 year.)

Please advice me on this and I am expecting your words as the GOD's words

Please send me the link to donate and I will donate $50 for your foundation

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. (Yes indeed there are many similar questions in the archives and my response is always the same: no risk!) I see no reason for concern or HIV testing.

Thank you for your kind comments and your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at (www.concertedeffort.org). Both the donation and your kind comments are warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

contaminated HIV blood in an apple, possible to infect?
CD4 descrescendo Par II