Do any of these medications affect STD results.

Dr, I have read through your archives, where there have been lot of posts about any medications affecting HIV antibody test results. I have got a concern doctor,

I have been on antidepressants for my fear of HIV like celexa, luvox, lexapro, lorazopem and sleeping pill i dont remember which brand and of course alcohol, and some topical creams, and during that time(while i was on these medications), i took all these tests for STD's and HIV. Do any of these drugs affect or the combination of these drugs affect the STD tests, i got tested for Hepatitis antibody test, Herpes(i dont know which test), gonoroheaa, syphilis and some other STD's). Thanks so much Doctor, i want to start a new life, by marrying some one. Can i move on?

Celexa, Luvox, Lexapro, lorazepam and sleeping pills and alcohol??! WOW. Reminds me of the old novel and B-movie "Valley of the Dolls." Your name isn't Neely O'Hara, is it? (How did Patty Duke even land that role?) Anyway, I digress . . . . Responding to your specific question, no, none of these drugs or combinations of the drugs would affect the validity or accuracy of STDs/HIV tests.

Be well. Good luck with your upcoming new life and walk down the proverbial aisle!

i have agammaglobulinemia
travel to overseas