Mar 25, 2010
Thank you very much for finally using hyperlinks. It makes you MUCH easier to read.
Lesson two will be putting them inline with your text (in place of 'see below').
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks. I'm slowly converting over to this new system. Bare with me. Establishing hyperlinks is not all that user friendly on this site. We're working on it and yes, ultimately they will be embedded in the text. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Old dogs can be taught new tricks, but out may take them a while to master them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.