i've got testing jitters

A few months ago, I visited the hospital emergency for extreme pelvic pain. The cause of this pain was never discovered and with two weeks of antibiotics the pain eventually went away. I was checked for venereal diseases at the hospital; the tests came out negative. My question is: "Is it likely that I was also checked for HIV/AIDS". I am concerned about the pelvic pain, but more concerned right nowabout being HIV+ because I think I am. I plan on getting tested this week, i'm just a little nervous and need some advice before I make a visit to the clinic. Thank you.

To answer your question about getting HIV tested without knowing it: the answer is no. In order to have an HIV antibody test, you are required to give the healthcare provider your consent to do so (this is referred to as informed consent). No one can be tested for HIV against their will, with exceptions in certain states. For example, some states allow doctors to test newborns without the mother's consent. Mandatory testing can also be applied to perpetrators of sexual assault under certain state law. If you have a chance, learn more about testing policies in your state.

Why are you convinced that you are HIV infected? If you took antibiotics and the pelvic pain went away, maybe it was attributable to something else. It's normal to be nervous about HIV testing, but make sure you take into consideration your ACTUAL risk for infection.

RMK

Cum in eyes
Oral STD risk