Alqaed what do you think.
Mar 23, 2010
Hi Dr. Bob. Please dont throw me away. If not for your advice i could have explode by now. Men my symptoms are real no joke. Okay let me go straight to the point. The prostitute i slept with is back so i call to get tested at a clinic and she said no she is clean. I understand she is illitrate i kinda play around a pharmacy and bought a home test kid (manufacture by lexus company) I LIVE in malaysia so these kit is not fda but W.H.O approve, so i went straight and the instruction and carry the test on her which came back one line negetive but i said to her please we should go to a clinic she i am mad and crazy i show her thrush and she said not from her, the went into exile. 1. Can trust that test. 2. The pupet i use to take out her blood still contain her blood but is dried. So i think the virus is dead in pupet but is the antibodies dead when blood dries? Thank you. Donation to a charity close to my location is done. Your foundation donation is on the way.
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Yep, you can trust your negative test results.
2. Antibodies are not living things. They are proteins that circulate in the blood. You can't kill them, because they were never alive!
Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. I remain confident you are HIV negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash During Seroconversion
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Hiv Infection Cause High Blood Pressure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.