Having sex with ex-husband and a married man

I recently had sex with a guy in Jan not to "completion" 1X. Then sex with a married man 1X in Feb and 1X in March. I've also been having sex with my ex husband 2X's between Feb& Mar. No dondoms with any. I came down with a sore throat,swollen glands and a head cold. I feel run down, been stressed out, working and buying a place to live. I have 3 kids and I feel very anxious, tired,stressed and run down. I keep thinking that I might of contracted something. Do you suggest an HIV test?

"No dondoms with any." ??? OK, if you say so.

Unprotected sex places you at risk for STDs, including HIV. Consequently yes, an HIV test is warranted and recommended. Wait until the three-month mark from the date of your last unsafe sexual experience, as HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered definitive or conclusive.

I strongly urge you not to put yourself at further risk by continuing to have unsafe sex!Every 9.5 minutes a U.S. citizen becomes infected with HIV. Don't become part of that tragic and very avoidable statistic. Write back with your test results, and I'll post your follow-up for our readers.

I'm here if you need me, OK? Good luck.

unprotected sex with Crohn's Disease
Comparing Risk of Anal and Oral Sex in Magnetic Couples