unprotected sex with Crohn's Disease
Mar 22, 2010
Dear Doctor, May this message finds you doing very well and fine. I got a question and that is my girlfriend has got Crohn's disease and I want to make sure if it is safe to have sex and oral sex without condom I love her very much and do not want to go away from her. I am waiting for your answer and please if you can do me a favor with writing me back as soon as you get this message. I count on you and am looking forward to you. Please give my best to all.
Regards & respects
Response from Dr. Frascino
With or without Crohn's disease, the HIV-acquisition/transmission risks remain unchanged for vaginal and oral sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.