unprotected sex with Crohn's Disease

Dear Doctor, May this message finds you doing very well and fine. I got a question and that is my girlfriend has got Crohn's disease and I want to make sure if it is safe to have sex and oral sex without condom I love her very much and do not want to go away from her. I am waiting for your answer and please if you can do me a favor with writing me back as soon as you get this message. I count on you and am looking forward to you. Please give my best to all.

Regards & respects

With or without Crohn's disease, the HIV-acquisition/transmission risks remain unchanged for vaginal and oral sex.

worried about me and my son
Having sex with ex-husband and a married man