Follow up on testing question

Dear Dr Bob, Thanks for your reply yesterday. I went back to the clinic today and saw the head doctor, who immediatley ordered the lab to do an ELISA test on the blood sample taken yesterday afternoon. It came back negative. She told me to come back to test at the 6th month mark to be sure, but she was 80% sure (at 10 weeks) that Im well within the safe zone.

I would like to make a donation to your foundation, as it was your forum that kept me sane throughout my frantic 10 week panic. Is a visa card possible and how?

Warm Arabian hugs from your Middle Eastern admirer in Tokyo..

Hi Middle Eastern Admirer in Tokyo,

I'm delighted you returned to the clinic, spoke to the head doctor and received the appropriate test! Congratulations on your negative 10-week HIV-antibody test (Elisa). That's extremely encouraging. I, too, am quite confident your definitive test will also be negative.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org) and the warm Arabian hugs! Both are very much appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will always be HIV free. Good luck.

Are you kidding ????
I know you are extremely busy -- I will try this away -- I am staying away from close ones - Don't want to hurt anybody!