Alqaeda @12week. Yeeeeeeha wooohooo.

Dear experience, compassionate, amazing doctor. Its 12week today and i just tested at a malaysian aids organisation and it turns out negetive, i was very happy and i donated every thing in my pocket to save life of those infected. Do you know you save many life a day, may the almighty keeps you healthy and strong amen. Now my questions are: 1- right at ten days after exposore (verginal condom brake with csw) i had the flu symptoms, fever,chills, appetite loss, night sweat, cancar sore, rash on chest, visible thrush , swollen tonsil, musle vibration, my stool are very hard that they sink, fatigue, bloured vision, sore throat. Depressed that i even compressed my mattress. How can i be negetive. 2- can i believe the test. The guy at the testing centre first counsled me and ask me some question, i too ask him some question about the test and he said its a rapid test and it fda approved for hiv 1&2, Dr can i ruled out hiv (i still have thrush and tonsil) or do i need further testing? 3- do you have any idea of what is causing my thrush and tonsil, i never had anything like this before. 4- can i woohoo with this test or should i suspend it until i have another test that look for the virus. 5- is my test enough. I also tested the girl and she is negetive. 6- should i worry about group o. Lastly doctor you are the only one i can trust on those questions. Thank a million. For the donation i promise to donating at the pink triangle foundation here in malaysia to help those in need. Please readers my symptoms are real and had suffered alot that if not for Dr bob i could commited suicide so please cool down and get tested. Note: that rubber you see at sex store is enough save your ***. Condom and lube are more than a bullet proof jacket. Thanks Doctor you made my days.

Excellent news! WOO-HOO! Thanks for your kind comments and donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Both are warmly appreciated.

Briefly responding to your six addition questions:

1. Symptoms are not a diagnosis! There are many conditions that could have caused your symptom complex, including routine "flu"! A negative HIV-antibody test trumps symptoms each and every time. As an analogy, not every headache indicates a terminal brain tumor.

2. No further HIV testing is warranted. Should you decide to retest, it too will be negative.

3. I cannot diagnose or treat conditions over the Internet. What I can do is advise you what is not causing your symptoms: It's not HIV. See an ENT (ear, nose, throat) physician if your symptoms persist. Most likely what you have is not thrush.

4. You could WOO-HOO now.

5. So your exposure-gal tested HIV negative and your three-month test was also (not surprisingly) negative. You just can't get any more negative than that!

6. No, absolutely not. You've done far too much worrying already.

Negligible risks & extenuating circumstances for oral
Are you kidding ????