Thank you Dr. Frascino!

Dear Dr.! I would really like to thank you for the answer thousand times!!I would like to donate, but dont know how to. (and please belive me,I insist with condom, but during ..,condom busted, and he didnt tell me, he put everything in me!I would never do that without condom!) When I am looking at you, you are so healthy beautiful young looking,and you give so much courage to a people!!! Thank you so much ,god bless you!!!

You're welcome a thousand times!

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well. Good luck.

WoW! Dr. Bob
Montagnier