Dr. Frascino, please answer my question. Donation promised.

Dr. , I have used Elidel cream for the anal area for the skin tags/hemmoroids for about 2 years. I used to use the cream on and off as needed. I used to scratch the anal area a lot, and draw blood. I see that in your forms you told that topical steroids/creams will not have any effect on the HIV antibody test.

I have read in the Elidel website that they dont recommend usage of Elidel over 2 weeks, Here is what the Elidel website says, Important safety Information, "When you and your doctor find that other treatments arent right for you or your child, your doctor may prescribe ELIDEL. ELIDEL is for mild to moderate eczema. Repeat as needed with breaks in between. in adults and children 2 and older. Use ELIDEL for short periods when you, or your child, have symptoms, as directed by your doctor. Repeat as needed with breaks in between.

The safety of using ELIDEL cream for a long period of time is not known. A very small number of people who have used ELIDEL Cream have had skin cancer or lymphoma . However, a link with the use of ELIDEL Cream has not been shown.

Because of this

Do not use ELIDEL Cream continuosly for a long time

Use ELIDEL Cream only on areas of your skin that have eczema

Do not use ELIDEL Cream on a child under 2 years old]] I used it for more than year in the past almost upto two years, the last wast in 2007. I might have applied the cream to the anal area around 50 to 60 times so far.

I am worried that I might have got skin cancer of lymphoma from using the ELIDEL. I am more worried about if I have got skin cancer or lymphoma, will that affect my HIV antibody test result?

I got tested 2 years after my last exposure. Can I move ? Or do you recommend some other test?

Your HIV-antibody test results would not be affected by your use of Elidel cream from 2005-2007. Your fears about skin cancer, lymphoma and inaccurate HIV test results are all unwarranted. No further HIV testing is warranted.

HIV in bone marrow and Follow up from you are an AMAZING guy but are you ever going to answer my question
Bareback sex with a Positive Partner