I donated another 20 because you read my question.

Dear Bob

I'm the same one who one who got false positive 3 months ago and asked you if i should re test using W.B. or Combo is enough at 3 months mark.

I'm fighting myself to move on but i couldn't, every time i read about ARS i feel i got those symptoms as soon as i finish the reading.

You told me you are OK but sorry to tell you that i did another rapid test yesteday 4 months after the false positive and came negative.

I hope their is something will erase that false positive from my brain to be able to move on.

Big thanks to you Dr. Bob who is trying to support people like me without getting tired. I do respect your work and i'm 6000 miles away from you but I admire your work, Sir. Take care and have a great day.

". . . every time i read about ARS i feel i got those symptoms as soon as i finish the reading." Experiencing symptoms immediately after reading about them is consistent with anxiety and psychological problems, not HIV! (The virus wouldn't know or care when or what you read.)

The thing to remember about "false positive" tests is that they are "false!" If you can't believe the overwhelming evidence that you are HIV negative, you should seek the help of a psychologist or psychiatrist. Your problem is not HIV (as you proved once again with yet another negative HIV test), but rather fear of being HIV infected.

Thanks for your thanks and your donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Both are warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well.)

HIV fear and serious psychosomatic illness
Rapid Antibody Test