Hi Bob Need your advice still cannot take away with hiv minea

Dear Doc Good Day,

I am sorry to distrub you again but you are the one i write and get advice when i losse all hoples. Doc I have tested 18 times of hiv in last 15 months and all tests negative.I have sore througt and swollen gland in neck from last 15 months which comes and goes every moth or every 15 days.I also have groain pain which comes and goes evey 15 days.I also have armit pain and it happens even with minor cut in hands or fingers.I also started geting low grade fever between 99 to 99.5 fernhiegt.Doc is there any slight possibilty that after so many negtive test in last 15 months is there a sligt chance or any risk i have this hiv.Pease advice i am also patient of remutiod arthristis I have read it can also cause swollen lumph noded please advice i am blown out and tired of testing pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

You write to me when you "losse all hoples"??? OK, if you say so.

You're worried about a recurrent sore "through," "groain pain," a 99.5 degree "fernhiegt" temperature, and "swollen lumph noded." However, you've had 18-negative HIV tests in the last 15 months. Exactly what part of HIV negative are you having difficulty understanding?

I have three suggestions for you:

1. Stop testing!

2. Seek the help of a psychologist or psychiatrist to help you confront and conquer your totally irrational and completely unwarranted fears about being HIV infected.

3. Learn how to use the spellcheck function on your computer!

HIV in body oil and apocrine sweat?
Possible Exposure While on PEP