Doantion returned...?

Hi, Dr Bob!

I sent an anvelope postal mail..it came back? I was wondering it if was me having a temporary bout of Dyslexia or soemthing. Could I please get a mailing address (I know it's probably here a million times, though).

My question is (and I will try to keep my grammer correct!) A superficial needle scratch. Maybe not enough to break the skin, but enough to make a red mark or sort of puffy. Maybe even a little red dot.

Is that enough to transmit HIV..or anything?

Thank you! (I hope you are having better weather than us in the North East right now!)

The general terminology is that non-intact skin could pose a risk. A superficial scratch that does not break the skin would not be considered a potential risk for HIV acquisition.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at (www.concertedeffort.org). The foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Avenue, Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

I think we tend to always have better weather than the Northeast!

Am I really hiv+
HIV in body oil and apocrine sweat?