Kid from Arkansas asking hick question about boxers

Hi Doctor,

I just graduated from high school in Arkansas, so be patient with my bad sex ed! Here is my predicament: I hit on a girl in a bar (had fake id), headed to her house, she stripped naked but I kept my boxers on (which are worn adn old, but no holes in them). We then lay in bed for an hour where we simulated sex (with my boxers on)--i think it's called frottage-- but my jerry never entered her body since i kept the boxeres on but just rubbed against it. also, the tip of my penis was no where near her vagina).

I havent heard from her since and besides being a bit ashamed of falling flat am worrying about whether I have any thing to worry about with HIV and or other stuff. Thanks so much for you help!

Best, Bob

Hi Bob,

Never mind not learning a thing in your abstinence-only sex education classes. Didn't your mama tell you never to go out of the house in old worn-out underwear, particularly if you were planning on using your fake I.D. to get into bars, hit on older chicks and get them to play naked Twister in bed?

Regarding your STD/HIV-acquisition risk, you can relax Max. Your worn-out Fruit of the Looms remained on and your tallywhacker never entered her Bermuda Triangle of Love.

As for not hearing from her since your initial hookup, it wasn't the frottage, but rather the ancient unfashionable u-trou that scared her away. Well, that plus the fact she may have seen you real I.D. and realized you were still jailbait.

Regarding your inadequate sex education, peruse the wealth of information on this site, in its archives and on the related links. That should get you up to speed in time for your next walk on the wild side (in a sexy new pair of tighty-whities!).

Stay safe. Stay well.

can you get hiv from vaginal discharge left on toilet seat
I hope you don't dismiss my question (wanting to start a family)