mag-lite flashligh pentration

Hello I have a question about a flash light being used as a dildo my girlfriend thought it would be fun... so she used warm water and hand soap to clean it and put germ-X on it to kill germs then lubed it and inserted it in my anal, I was wondering if there is anything I need to be concerned about, I don't feel any pain but the worry is still there not knowing if anything is wrong. After the flashlight came out i had weak knees still do not sure why it was the firs thing that's been put in that area. Any information that is given would be much appreciated Thank You.

Your girlfriend thought it would be fun to shove a Maglite flashlight up your butt? Who are you dating, Doris the Dominatrix? Dude, if she wants to play hide the toaster oven next, I would seriously consider getting a less kinky gal-pal.

Flashlights are not dildos or butt plugs. If you want to play with sex toys, I'd strongly recommend you purchase some on the Internet or at your local sex shop, rather than using random household items. I don't know how big the flashlight was; therefore, it's difficult for me to comment on potential damage. If there were sharp edges, you could have damaged the delicate lining of the rectum. Usually you would notice some bleeding, if this were the case. If you have any persistent symptoms, see your doctor for an evaluation! Chances are you are OK, but I would advise you be more selective in whom or what you allow to enter your backdoor.

Be well.

accidental needel pic
Am I okay? Confusing Tests result