accidental needel pic

after testing a friend for hiv with a home test kit,and while covering the needle used to get the blood drop from the finger with its protective cap,i pnched my finger by mistake with the needle,..It was so shallow that no blood came out from my finger,even after i tried to press my finger to get some blood out and even tried to suck blood out and spit like one does for snake venin but no blood came out. Five minutes later the home test result was positive for my friend. What is my risk of contracting HIV? tks for your quick reply b.rgds

Negligible at best. From what you've written, it does not appear that you sustained a needle stick significant enough to break the skin or warrant concern.

Is this a newer HIV test?
mag-lite flashligh pentration