Should i retest?

Hello! I live in Russia but there are no sites about HIV here those i could trust... So let me ask you. I'm sorry in advance for my English. I cut my finger with something in a hand-rail in the bus, some time later i got worried that someone hiv positive could cut himself with this thing before me... I tested negative in 3 months after that case but still i'm worried... Should i test again in a few months or are 3 months enough for the test to be accurate? Thank you< Tatiana.

Hi Tatiana,

No further HIV testing is warranted. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. HIV doesn't survive long outside the body. Plus, a negative HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark is considered definitive and conclusive, OK?

Be well.

Does my cat think I have HIV?: Who is the spiciest of 'em all?
Travelling to the USA with HIV