hiv from goat

sir please respond.my penis had been licked by agoat 4or 5 times and my penis had touched its vigina once,13 years ago.Duringthis period i had some skin disease on my penis,which was cured later.After 5 years of the risk i under went a hernia surgery and hiv was not checked during the surgery.After7weeks of the surgery i devloped a kind of skin rash [not red)on my hands-even inside the palm and stomach,which subsided after consulting a doctor.sir do i have hiv.plese sir i know no pease of mind for the last few years

A goat licked your tallywhacker and your Mr. Happy "touched the goat's vigina"? Hmm. Did this happen perchance during one of the Glenn Beck/Sarah Palin "Tea Parties?" Just wondering because all sorts of crazy shit happens at those gatherings of whackies.

As it turns out, bestiality is more common than most folks would imagine. If farm animals could talk, the could really tell some stories about what happens with all those redneck, gun-toting, god-fearing right-wingers in the square red states in the middle of the country!

I should also mention there is an excellent play by Edward Albee titled "The Goat: or, Who Is Sylvia?" The main character Martin, a famous architect, falls in love with a goat named Sylvia. You can imagine what happens when his suburban wife (played brilliantly by Sally Field on Broadway) and their 17-year-old son find out! But, I digress . . . . You're wondering about your walk on the wild side in the barnyard. HIV cannot be transmitted by having sex with billy goats! The "H" in HIV stands for "human," remember? Whatever is causing your rash, one thing is certain: it's not your barnyard tryst with your four-legged pal, OK?

NEXT YEAR I INVITE YOU TO THE OSCARS -- IF I MAKE IT
Does my cat think I have HIV?: Who is the spiciest of 'em all?