Site down

Dr. Bob,

I posted a question yesterday, and i went to your site to donate but the site is down, it gives a error message Invalid Host name. http://www.concertedeffort.org/

I will donated once the site is back up. Please answer my question. I am very scared after that exposure.

Thanks.

Thanks for the heads-up! Our pro bono Web site host representative just informed us the hosting company moved to a new data center and needs to adjust our domain name's A-record. I have absolutely no idea what he's talking about, but the site is now once again up and running.

Thank you for your donation, and we apologize to you and any others who may have been inconvenienced by this technical snafu!

Be well.

Advice needed Dr Bob
NEXT YEAR I INVITE YOU TO THE OSCARS -- IF I MAKE IT