All the signs point to Crazy!!! Please advise...

Dr. Bob,

I have written to you in the past, and really look to you for expertise advice! I will straight to the point with my questions:

1. I was exposed to HIV about 2 and half years ago. I was tested after that exposure 2,5,6,11.5,18 months NEGATIVE. on ELISA. I also had a viral load test at the 18th month mark, undectable... Do I need more testing??

2.I have had several concerning symptoms persist throughout this time. such as Sinus cysts, itchy dry skin, headaches,fatigue and fat gain in my belly and on my back. Are these symptoms consistent with HIV?

Question - Is it possible for a person to serocovert later than 18 months after exposure?? How is a person supposed to move and know with 100% assurance that they are HIV negative? I have found the love of my life and I wantto start a family, do you think I can without worry from HIV or seroconverting late?

Please, please answer my questions... My doctors all say that I'm crazy and OCD.

But I know, and trust what you have to say, Dr. Bob.

Thank you, Thank you.

1. No, you do not need more testing. You've had way too much already! Your repeatedly negative HIV ELISA tests out to 18 months plus your undetectable viral load PCR test at 18 months are definitive, conclusive, excessive and WOO-HOO-able. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

2. "Symptoms" are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Your symptoms are not HIV related. Why? Because you don't have HIV! Did you forget already? Review #1 above!

3. No. You are not a late seroconverter. If you can't accept the overwhelming and irrefutable evidence that you dodged the HIV bullet, you should seek psychiatric help. I agree with your doctors and the title of your question: " All the signs point to Crazy!!!". You're totally looney tunes, a real fluffernutter.

Be well. Stay well. You are indeed "well," except for your OCD being OOC (out of control).

ars rash?
thank you from FORMER WORRIED CARIBBEAN POLICE OFFICER