ars rash?

Dr. Bob its the petrified student again. I now have a rash on my arms, neck, and cheeks. I told you about the low risk encounter i had regarding the handjob with the high risk prostitute and the chafing sore that was created during the incident. I'm certain now, since I never get rashes, that i will make medical history as the first person to get HIV via handjob. I'm really lost right now and need to hear what you think because your opinion is the only opinion that matters to me. Your a hard man to reach, but could you Please Please with a cherry on top answer this email.

Hi Petrified Stud.,

1. Your rash is not consistent with an HIV ARS rash.

2. You will not "make medical history as the first person to get HIV via hand-job." You'll have to look elsewhere for your 15 minutes of fame!

3. Yes, I can be a "hard man" (all those trips to the gym are paying off!), but I'm really not all that difficult "to reach!"

4. Thanks for the cherry, but my assessment of your risk and my advice have not changed one iota.

Stop worrying!

The Theraphy and Sildenafil Citrate.
All the signs point to Crazy!!! Please advise...