Mar 11, 2010
Dr. Bob its the petrified student again. I now have a rash on my arms, neck, and cheeks. I told you about the low risk encounter i had regarding the handjob with the high risk prostitute and the chafing sore that was created during the incident. I'm certain now, since I never get rashes, that i will make medical history as the first person to get HIV via handjob. I'm really lost right now and need to hear what you think because your opinion is the only opinion that matters to me. Your a hard man to reach, but could you Please Please with a cherry on top answer this email.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Petrified Stud.,
1. Your rash is not consistent with an HIV ARS rash.
2. You will not "make medical history as the first person to get HIV via hand-job." You'll have to look elsewhere for your 15 minutes of fame!
3. Yes, I can be a "hard man" (all those trips to the gym are paying off!), but I'm really not all that difficult "to reach!"
4. Thanks for the cherry, but my assessment of your risk and my advice have not changed one iota.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Do The Drugs Used For Pep Effect Antibody Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.