HIV symptoms and failed PPD test

Hello Doctor, I am a 25 year old male, caucasian that is straight. I have recently had extreme fatigue, sore throat, dry cough, red eyes(pink eye like), chills, and fevers. I never get sick, this is the first time in 10 years or so that i have had more than a cold. I had unprotected sex about 6 weeks ago and these symptons started 2 weeks ago and are finally starting to go away other than fatigue. Before that girl i was with the same girl for over 3 years. I went to the doctor and she is running numerous tests, because i have had weight loss(210 to 180 in six months, but i have excersized and dieted for that, and 6,4 height too) and the doctor said my Thyroid felt strange, i think granualar was the word she used. She gave me a TB skin test, which i failed and just had chest xrays. I don't have an appt with the doctor again for 2 weeks, but i am freaking out because i am reading on the internet that this all points to HIV, especially with the TB test, the other explainations for a false positive TB test don't fit me. With these symptoms and a failed TB skin test, could there be another explaination? or am i just in for a long 2 weeks while i wait to find out. I have alot of anxiety problems already and this is making it skyrocket. The doctor thought Mono was a possibility or even some type of cancer. I know the answer wont be known until tests come back, but i'm freaking out, I have only been with a few girls in my life and am feeling quite unlucky, i know it only takes once.

Stressed out Young Man.

Hello Stressed Out Young Man,

I see absolutely no reason you should take a quantum leap to a worst case scenario based on the limited information you have so far! You may well have something going on, but I very strongly doubt it's HIV related. I can't diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet (although I have my suspicions). I'd suggest you calm down (take a yoga class) and wait for your test results.

I'm here if you need me, OK?

you are a great men please help me (part 2)
Need Your Humble Advice...