question to on a potential exposure, quick donation

Hello doctor, please help me. I am very worried and scared.

I had oral sex with a sex worker on Feb 10th in Dubai. I am not curcumsiced. She licked/sucked my penis twice and and spitted on the tip of the penis and then applied condom and gave me oral sex. I got scared after that incident.

I got a HIV duo done there along with herpes and syphilis test done the next day. all 3 came back negative. I can back to usa on the 8th day after exposure.

I got diarrhea after 7 days and it last for 4 days but i took immodium table 3 time and it went away. around the 10th or 12th day.i pull my penis skin back and saw some lesion/infection. I applied neosporin cream 3 time (once per day) and it went away. I am not sure if i had these when i had oral sex.

on the 12 day i got a orasure rapid 20 minute oral swap test done and it came back negative

on the 14th days (2week after exposure) i got HIV DNA by PCR and HIV by antibody western blot test along with the STD test of herpes I and II, syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis B and C. These were done a a labcorp center. All of them came back negative.

on 20th day (1/2 day short of 3 weeks) got Orasure rapid 20 minute oral swap test done for antibodies and it came back negative.

I am not circumcised and there might have been some rash/infection on my penis under the skin. Would saliva stay inside under the skin and since it is not exposed to air the virus can live inside. Also after she applied condom, there would have been saliva inside the condom and then she gave me a blow job, would have rub the saliva more into my penis. Not sure if there were minute traces of blood.

Not sure if the infection on the penis was there (was there NGU or not) during the oral sex. I just saw a post from you stating presence of NGU will increase the risk of catching HIV during insertive oral sex. Also i have some swollen lymphnodes under by ear and on top of my ear. I also have a sore throat and little difficult swallowing. Also on the back i get some tingling feeling.

What is my risk for this exposure to HIV and should i be worried? Donation is on the way.

Please do respond to this question.

The HIV-acquisition risk associated with insertive oral sex is extremely low. Your fears are unwarranted. Your testing to date is encouraging and highly excessive. All you need, if you are concerned about your extremely low risk for HIV, is a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. Your "symptoms" are not worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS).

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are now and will always be HIV free!

Be well.

Masturbation - most doctors can't answer this question
Pregnancy Paranoia-PLEASE HELP MOM-TO-BE