Masturbation - most doctors can't answer this question

Hi, I was wondering how long one had to wash their hands after masturbating to rid their hands of sperm, and thereby not potentially impregnate a woman.

The reason I ask is that I was reviewing the following article, which is also mentioned on thebody.com site:

Virucidal Efficacy of Soap and Water against Human Immunodeficiency Virus in Genital Secretions‏

The author indicated that blood cell membranes were disupted by 57% by being in an Ivory soap and water solution of 1g of soap/250ml of water for 2 minutes.

Now, would that imply and could one therefore reason that 43% of sperm cells would still exist on one's hands after 2 minutes of washing with 1 gm of soap and therefore be potentially available to inseminate a woman. Or is that comparing apples (blood cells) and oranges (sperm cells).

Would using a greater amount of soap or washing for greater periods be more effective in ridding one hand's of sperm?

It would be greatly appreciated if you could answer this question, as it is causing me some angst, and unfortunately most doctors can't seem to answer this query.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please answer. Donation will be forthcoming.

That would indeed be comparing apples to oranges.

I don't believe there has been a scientific study that specifically addressed your question. A simple thorough wash and wipe of your hands after burping the nephew should be more than adequate to avoid impregnation. (There is a world of difference between acquiring a sexually transmitted viral infection and becoming pregnant, logistically.)

I promise a donation. Please help this Lady from Wisconsin -- My family is at stake. PEP maybe? Thank You in Advance
question to on a potential exposure, quick donation