Switching meds...A how to question
Mar 10, 2010
I'm switching from 3 meds which I take at 18:30 to Atripla which I believe is best bedtime (about 22:00). Is it ok for me to leave the gap of 28 hours instead of 24 when switching between these two regimes? Thanks in advance,I'm only a few months into this and am maybe being a little paranoid,but I'd rather be sure.
Response from Dr. Frascino
The 28-hour gap is not a problem. You can switch without worry, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.