TREATING A STD WHILE HIV POSTIVE
Mar 10, 2010
I RECENTLY RECEIVED THE MEDICATON DOXYCYCLINE TO TREAT A STD AND I WANTED TO KNOW IF THIS MEDICATION WILL TREAT THE STD DUE TO THE FACT THAT I AM HIV POSITIVE.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, it will. I am concerned, however, that you are contracting STDs and know you are HIV positive. That would indicate unsafe sexual activity or a broken condom. I'll hope it was the latter.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
- White Blood Cell Genital Vaginal
- Are Chronic Yeast Infection And Swollen Glands Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.