TREATING A STD WHILE HIV POSTIVE
Mar 10, 2010
I RECENTLY RECEIVED THE MEDICATON DOXYCYCLINE TO TREAT A STD AND I WANTED TO KNOW IF THIS MEDICATION WILL TREAT THE STD DUE TO THE FACT THAT I AM HIV POSITIVE.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, it will. I am concerned, however, that you are contracting STDs and know you are HIV positive. That would indicate unsafe sexual activity or a broken condom. I'll hope it was the latter.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.