We were worried about you
Mar 10, 2010
Welcome back Dr. Bob!
We were all extremely worried about you.
Are you OK?
Response from Dr. Frascino
WOWZA! As if there wasn't enough "worry" in this forum already! Yes, I'm OK. I just travel to locations that are Internet-challenged now and then. I am flattered that you missed me! As this is the 26th question I'm posting in a row, you can see I'm back (and hopelessly flooded with questions!).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does Hiv Take To Be Detected?
- I Had Intercourse With An Hiv Positive Man
- Aids Or Hiv From Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- Why Does Sex Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.