thank you for your help

No need to post this, or answer anything. I just want to say, thanks, its really amazing how the HIV thing gets ahold of peoples minds and consumes them. I am a 39 year old man in a relationship with a women have not wanted to have sex for the reason of maybe infecting her. My brother is Gay and lives in Toronto (love him to bites)and says the same thing you, my doctor and everyone else says. Your lucky and health live your life. I will try, Thanks Robert, I think they should clone you because i am sure you get thousands of requests a day,. and can't answer them all. ;) with a wink I say good by. take care \ chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your thanks. I'm delighted to hear you're moving on! One final piece of advice: I'd suggest you love your brother to "bits" rather than "bites," unless, of course, the two of you are into that sort of thing.

Be well!

First Time Reader -- LARGE DONATOR-- Straight from the OSCARS.
Can I stop testing?