First Time Reader -- LARGE DONATOR-- Straight from the OSCARS.

Well Dr. Bob,, This will be a Classic!!

You should recognize me from my mail address but I have been told you are the Man to Trust!!

So here we go.

I have a ton of anxiety and huge concerns over a situation that happened yesterday. I am in Hollywood for the Oscars and had to attend many events.

On Saturday morning I was getting ready for the day and had my finger-nails trimmed. On the outside of my right thumb I had trimmed my nail too short. Stung like a killer bee. I was Red Carpet on Saturday Evening for a pre-Oscar party. Not thinking I did not cover my thumb with anything. So this now is about 12 hrs since my bad trim job. I had to shake many peoples hands down the Red Carpet, and afterwards. I knew a lot of people and there were more than I did not know. I have shook all kind of hands. Clean, some that looked like maybe healing cuts, some with band aids on them ,,, I got more and more anxious as the night went on and I also got more anal of my socializing.

well, now it is Sunday and I have to attend the Oscars. I am so tired I have had not any sleep because I got more and more anxious. And I can tell you it was not the because of the Oscars,, It's because I was so stupid to have a stinging finger I didn't put a band aid on ,,, And touched so many peoples hands.

Ok so here is the issue and the question, and I'm sure you know where I am going with this.

1.) All I did really was cut my thumb nail too far back... Ouch, but it was about 12 hrs later ,,, but it also stung when I would apply pressure to it.

2.) Let's assume somebody was HIV+ ,, or even ALL hands I touched were HIV +. What are my chances of catching HIV in this Way?

I will keep it short and simple. I was more worried when I looked down and saw that some people had healing nicks, cuts, abrasions ,, and most of all the band aids --- Everything freaked me out -- ant to think I am in the Entertainment Industry.

Please forward me an address to make a Sizeable Donation!!

Thank You, Phil

Hello Phil,

You're not really worried about HIV, right? You're just trying to make us all envious because some of us didn't get to attend the Oscars in person this year. So, as long as you were there, maybe you can clear up a few things for us. What was Sean Penn babbling about before he presented the best actress award? Why did Sandra Bullock keep talking about kissing Meryl Streep? Why was George Clooney trying to look grumpy? Who was the weird lady in the purple outfit who hijacked the microphone during Roger Ross Williams's acceptance speech? Also, did the audience in attendance crack up when that clueless dude stepped on Sigourney Weaver's red dress? Finally, how does Barbra Streisand manage to always be in the right place at the right time? It was great she was able to present the best director Oscar to the first woman director to ever win with the words "the time has finally come . . . ."

OK, enough Oscar babble, just in case you are really worried about contracting HIV during your star-studded meet-and-greet while having an owie on your thumb. Your chances of contracting HIV this way are the same as the odds of Kathryn Bigelow deciding to give her two Oscars to ex-hubby James Cameron, because she feels women shouldn't win best direct Oscars and that Avatar is a much better film than The Hurt Locker. In other words, your HIV risk is beyond nonexistent! Phil, if HIV were transmitted that easily, it would have wiped out not only Hollywood, but the entire planet long ago.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well Phil. (Yes indeed you are "well.")

ONS with a hooker with kissing mtm ,fingering and sucking nipples
thank you for your help