Massage parlour horror

Hello Doc, I happened to go to a massage parlour 10 days back,the place looked decent.....after some maasage she offered hand job,she put oil on her hands and mean while i squeezed her nipples and also my mouth and toungue was in contact with her nipples.As soon as i ejaculated she took her nipples out of my mouth and i was doing a bit hard,i did not notice any cuts any taste probably i was too involved to notice anything and the place was dark.After that she broght wet cloth a and cleaned the wet part.there was no other contact what so ever ever,no kissing no touching any other part.I am really terrified now ..i am scared to death now ...she must had many customers that day who would have probably done worser things than what i have done and some leftovers from someothere cutomers and also on the cloth, i had shaved my public hair that day.I have a wife and infant baby..i am scared now..i consulted 2 doctors and they said i dont need to do hiv testing and should move on life....but i am still worried i have sinus problems which i have a for a very long time now,right ear fullness and right neck pain and pimples problems and i have told this to doctor and he still says to forget the entire episode....i have huge guilty feeling and i am not acting normal with my wife..i am fearing the worst possible tragedy...please please reply ASAP.

"Massage parlor horror?" What was so horrible? Dude, you had a routine "rub-and-tug" and nipple nosh. Why are you so worried? The HIV-acquisition risk associated with your massage with happy ending is negligible at best.

". . . i have huge guilt feeling . . . ;" ". . . i am fearing the worst possible tragedy . . . ." These statements clearly indicate your problems are guilt and anxiety. I would suggest you level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do. If my reassurance about your HIV risk is not sufficient for you to shake your irrational fears, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. It's not medically warranted, and the results will undoubtedly be negative; however, if it puts your unwarranted worries permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort.

still very worried (4th time to post)
ONS with a hooker with kissing mtm ,fingering and sucking nipples