toilet paper

I know I'm going to sound crazy, but last week when I was in class, taking notes, I touched the seat on my chair and I touched what appeared to be toilet paper, it was only a small amount of it like something that would be left behind when you wipe, and I knwo HIV does not survive well outside of the body, and it also depends on the amount of fluid, which in this case would be very little. But if it was toilet paper and it came form some one that was infected what would be the chances i have the virus. I touched my pants after that, and then put the hand that touched the paper in my pocket, and then put my cell phone in tht pocket, about an hour later, so would it be possible I would contract it? i also touched my ants later,also about an hour later..

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent, and yes your fears do indeed "sound crazy." Crazier still is your statement "I also touched my ants . . . ." Ants??? Dude, you need new pets.

Worried about Super Infection (BLIPS 2010)
still very worried (4th time to post)