sero dicordent advice

Hi Dr. Bob

Quick question. Is it safe if me and my children use the same bar of soap as my wife who is pos on no meds. Like say she cleans her vagina regularly whith the actual bar of soap and then I apply the bar of soap directly to the tip of penis or urethra opening. Can I become infected. Cause its humid in bathroom and the bar of soap stays wet so I thought maybe it could survive on it. I only ask because I cleaned my penis with the bar of soap and dirctly scrubed the tip of my penis and got urethritis. Thanks much Dr. Bob.

#1 fan....

Hi #1 Fan,

Yes, it's safe to use the same bar of soap.

As for using soap directly on the tip of your Mr. Happy, all I can say is OUCHAMAGOUCHA! No wonder you got urethritis! Don't do that!

Please Doctor! I am sure Hep C has affected tests.
TERRIFIED!!! Need reassurance (donation!) (URBAN LEGEND, 2010)