To the best doctor (donate)

hi doc i just want a clear answer from you cuz i really trust you . i had a massage in some place in middle east and the massger was chinese she put like food wrap on my penis and gave me a blowjob for 1-2 min and i ejuclate on the food plastic wrap.and there was no cut on my penis and i dont know whats her status its the first time in my life i do this. my qustion is do i need to test for HIV?

She wrapped your hot dog in Saran Wrap before chowing down on your throbbing tallywhacker? Perhaps it was a busy night for the "massger" and she used up all the latex condoms on previous clients or maybe there was a sale on Saran Wrap at the local Piggly Wiggly in Dubai. Either way your HIV-acquisitor risk is negligible at best. The only real reason to test would be for psychological peace of mind. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Be well. Stay well.

Before I get tested and a small donation
Please Doctor! I am sure Hep C has affected tests.