UNBELIEVABLE

Hi Doc, I dated this woman for about 6 months before I got real sick.Night sweats neuropthy fatigue went to a infections disease specialist and a neurologist HIV test negative stayed sick about two months missed work. Now it is about 2 1/2 years later me and my new girl are sick.My doctor gave me 2 more hiv test both were negative.What are the odds that I still could be infected with HIVand what should I do next to get to the botton of this??

Thanks for your help.

You've had an evaluation by an infectious disease specialist and a neurologist 2.5 years ago that included negative HIV tests. Now 2.5 years later, you've had two additional HIV tests, both of which are negative. Your question to me is what are the odds you could still be HIV infected??? Yikes! Exactly what part of HIV negative are you having difficulty understanding? Your risk of being HIV infected is nonexistent, zero, zip, nada! Whatever caused and/or is causing your current symptoms, one thing is certain: It's not HIV! As for what to do, I would suggest:

Stop perseverating on an illness you could not possibly have. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

See a competent internal medicine physician for an evaluation of any persistent or worrisome symptoms.

Dominatrix slap slap slap...
Does my cat think I have HIV?: Show and tell.