Dominatrix slap slap slap...

Hey,

This has gotten to be a bit of a strange question, but here it is. I went and saw a Dominatrix, who proceeded to slap me around (but only on the face!). All was good afterwards, until four weeks later when I FREAKED out, what if her hands had small cuts, and what if they connected to small cuts on my face? Could it happen? Has it happened?

Well, short story short, I ran to the clinic and did an OraQuick a month after. It came out negative, which I know is early.

Doctor, before I head out to a psychologist, am I being overly paranoid here? Do you see any real risk for infection?

Many, many thanks for any response you might have!

Hello Dominatrix-Slap-Slap-Slap Guy,

So, Helga the Dominatrix gives you a slap-a-thon ("but only on the face") and a full four weeks later you suddenly freak out about the possibility of micro-cuts that might have been on her hands and your slapped puss? This is obviously a severe case of DGSMS (delayed guiltus-slapus-maximus syndrome). Are you being overly paranoid? Yep. Should you head out to get your head shrunk? Yep! Should you worry about HIV? Nope.

hey doc quick question quick donation
UNBELIEVABLE