How soon can hiv symptoms appear?

I had unprotected sex with two bisexual men and three days later started experiencing sore throat, achy, swollen gland, and rash on back. Is it possible to have symptoms this early? I did fly on the day of sex with remains of an ear infections so the altitude could of stirred this up and I had a massage the day after sex and possible oil/lotion caused rash. If it is possible to have sypmptoms this early how soon should I get tested.

It would be highly unlikely for ARS symptoms to appear so quickly.

Your decision to have unprotected sex places you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Symptoms or not, you'll need HIV testing. You should wait until the three-month mark, as HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered definitive or conclusive. Peruse the archives for additional information on this and related topics.

Confused and need some guidance
Need help! Freaked out after potential exposure....started PEP btw 48 - 50hrs