Worried about My Daughter !!

Hello Dr.Bob My question is out of concern for my 8 year old Daughter.Two weeks ago today we went to a local chain bookstore.While reading my book in the children's section.I noticed that my daughter had picked up a plastic toy flute out of a toy bin and started to use it. I immediately got up and took it out of her mouth to inspect it. My fear started to go into overdrive, i was scared that a child with possible bleeding gums or open cuts had used it just before she did and that there mite have been some blood mixed with saliva left on it. I called the state Hiv hotline and was told that there was No risk to her at all. Please help me !! should i get her tested or am I overeacting? i would appreciate your expert input,tha nks

I'm in total agreement with the HIV hotline. No risk! No need for testing. No need for worrying.

Are you overreacting? Yep! I suggest you knock it off.

ONE LAST QUESTION FROM THE DONATING BOOGER LADY! DOUBLE THE DONATION FOR THE FINAL EPISODE WITH THE BOOGER LADY !! (BOOGERS, 2010) (NASAL MUCOUS AND HIV, 2010)
Confused and need some guidance